EASY BREEZY
Kelli Murray_1_ Kelli Murray_2 Kelli Murray_4 Kelli Murray_3b

Dress & Sandals – Urban Outfitters

Hey guys! Thank God it’s Friday!  Honestly, thank you God! This week has been a crazy one.  Well, the last two weeks really.  Hence my lack of “meat” here on the blog.  I hope you’l forgive me!  I recently started working on a big secret personal project that I am soooo excited about.  It’s hard to STOP working on it because I’ve been having so much fun, but my head hasn’t hit the pillow earlier than 2am for I don’t know how many nights now.  Totally healthy, I know.  It’s starting to catch up with me (mostly in the sacs right beneath my eyes! ha!)  I know saying all this is a total tease and I’m sorry.  But for now, that’s all I can leave you with! (but I promise it’s good, just you wait).

But about my outfit. I’ve said it before, but summer is all about easy breezy shapeless dresses for me.  I really can’t get enough.  There is nothing more comfy than a lightweight dress and a simple sandle.  So here’s my no frill, wear it every day, warm weather attire.  What’s your favorite summertime wardrobe staples?

Oh, and here is this weeks favorite Rylee girl pic since, yet again, I missed my usual 52 project post.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

**And last but not least, congrats to Cara Howard for winning the ever+mi.crush giveawayEmail me to claim your prize!

Happy weekend friends!  And thanks a bunch for reading!

1. Steph

That dress is perfect! I love the sandals too. Such a great everyday outfit :) Ooh can’t wait to hear what this secret project is xx

2. Briseidy

awesome dress! you look amazing. I love these kind of dresses for summer too :)
    good luck on your project :)

3. Kate

Wonderful easy breezy dress. It is easy to get lost and be happy to stay up past 2am when you’re working on something you love!

4. Candice

Can’t wait to hear more about your secret project!

You look gorgeous and now I think I need this dress!

5. Kastles

Oohh can’t wait till you share your project with us :) You pull the easy breezy look off perfectly as usual! I hope your weekend is fun & restful!
    <3 Kastles

6. Lauren

I love this easy breezy (beautiful cover girl..) look! It looks so comfortable and effortlessly chic. I am also swooning over your hair! Looking forward to hearing the details about your new project Kelli! xo

7. KellyHicks

I love this dress! I know how you feel getting so involved in a project it happens to me all the time, and I just forget about everything else because its so fun!

8. Free Internet Marketing Ebook

Having read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

9. business

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem with your website in internet explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good section of folks will pass over your fantastic writing due to this problem.